Datenschutzhinweise zur Terminbuchung
- Designation of the processing activity
Request and implementation of an appointment at the Law Clinic Augsburg
- Name and contact details of the person responsible
University of Augsburg, Universitätsstraße 2, 86159 Augsburg, Tel. 0821/598-0
- Contact details of the data protection officer
Prof. Dr. Ulrich M. Gassner, University of Augsburg, Universitätsstraße 24, 86159 Augsburg, email: email@example.com, Tel. 0821/598-4600
- Purpose(s) and legal basis(s) of processing
4.1 Purpose(s) of processing:
Your data is collected for the following purposes:
– Inquiry and implementation of an appointment at the Law Clinic Augsburg
4.2 Legal basis(s) for processing
Your data will be processed on the basis of
– Article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 letter a GDPR or Article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 letter e, paragraph 3 sentence 1 GDPR
– in conjunction with Article 4 (1) BayDSchG in conjunction with Article 2 (5) sentence 1 BayHSchG.
- Duration of storage of personal data
Your data collected for the request and implementation of an appointment at the Law Clinic Augsburg will usually be deleted after the conclusion of the consultation.
- data subject rights
You have the following rights (more information at https://www.uni-augsburg.de/de/datenschutz.html#itdienste):
– You have the right to receive information about the data stored about you.
– If incorrect personal data is processed, you have the right to rectification.
– Under certain conditions, you can request the deletion or restriction of processing and object to the processing.
– You have a fundamental right to data portability.
– There is also a right of appeal to the Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection.
- Right of withdrawal with consent
You can revoke your consent at any time for the future. This does not affect the legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.